Korea Filial Piety Song Korea Filial Piety Song

(>'3')> cute!

haha! awesome! uber cute stuff here! your art and animatin style is very clean and neat too. i'de like to see more

Psycho Bunny - Trailer Psycho Bunny - Trailer

coolness!

i remember watching the original psycho bunny when it first came out, and was hoping to see something else of yours come out. so does this mean something new is on the horizon? Up-up-and-away!

Volta Boy Volta Boy

not too bad

my main complaint is that it lacked any music. i think it would have been great if it had atleast some music in the background, it would have made things a bit more interesting. but still, i can see everything else is pretty good. up-up-and-away!

DanGonZ responds:

i have to say something to that

me computer sux... when i export the think with music , the fcking music sound like crap and with a delay like 50 seconds , but , i will try to improve the next time

Kazahan FMB: Servant 01 Kazahan FMB: Servant 01

Quite nice

very interesting concept you're running here. I love how you've created an entire world thats totally fan created. I also just might take you up on your offer. Hope to see more of this series.

Candy Candy

MUST STOCK UP ON CANDY!

Running to the candystore now! Lest i get eaten by shadow monsters dwelling in the buckets of children! Up-up-and-away!

The Little Buzzers Ep 2 The Little Buzzers Ep 2

hahaha, very good

that was pretty funny and i really enjoyed the song. i think i'll go visit the website now. that was your evil intent was it not?

FarFromSubtle responds:

Indeed.

Vietnam Recruitment Tape Vietnam Recruitment Tape

LAWL!

OH MAN! i don't remember a movie that made me laugh as much as this one did. great job! the pure randomness of it really did the trick!

The super invsible robots The super invsible robots

hmmmm...i dont' know what to think

it was good, but it would be better if you were blind. seriously though, i think you used the invisibility bit as an excuse for laziness! :p you could have done some type of animation. maybe a change of scenery or some effects to the surroundings. looking at a hill and tree gets boring real fast.

washyourhandsman responds:

Yeah...People complaned the actual cartoon was boring, so i did something to fix that up, I also fixed some of the voices. If your in the mood, feel free to check it out again.

Melvin:Bad Day Melvin:Bad Day

Not bad at all

You really should make this into a series. Few nitpicks though. Please color the teeth white, it just bugged me that they were the same color as their skin. Also clean up the sound. Overall, i can see the series going places. You'll improve your style over time :) Up-up-and-away!

Pretty Fly ForA SpriteGuy Pretty Fly ForA SpriteGuy

heh

really good sprite animation. great lipsynching and synching the images with the music. subtitles might have helped because i don't know the song by heart. Great job anyway! Up-up-and-away!